At the moment, this is how I'm defining the following...
Inspiration: "Moving around is good for creativity: the next line of dialogue that you desperately need may well be waiting in the back of the refrigerator or half a mile along your favorite walk." - Will Shetterly
Progress: "I was working on the proofs of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon, I put it back again." - Oscar Wilde
Writing is hard.
But I've realized we can't spend too much time figuring out what people want to hear. We have to figure out what we have to say. That is what we have to offer.
Sugarplum Style | Outfits Lately + Best of September
-
Happy Friday, friends, and hello October! Cheers to a new month and cooler
weather on the horizon! Today I’ve got…
The post Sugarplum Style | Outfits Lat...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment