Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Been a While

So I took an unintended blogging vacation.  Being new to this blogging thing, I never realized how much time it takes to commit to it and do it well.  The Young House Loves of the world make it look so easy!

As this blog is my witness, I now intend to dedicate a specific block of time each day to blogging.  If it gets booked in, I know it will get done.

The lame reason for the unintended vacation? In the last month, we've bought a house and sold ours...and we move in 31 days!  So while this blog may become temporarily more focused on moving-related posts, as always, Juno will be involved.  See?  Here she is helping us pack - or making sure we don't forget to pack her!


I'll be back again tomorrow with a bookshelf update and our list of packing essentials - for any fellow crash movers out there!    

"Where we love is home - home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts." - Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.


No comments:

Post a Comment